Doctoral studies are inseparably linked to scientific research and development work. The diversified field of modern electrical engineering offers many and varied research topics.
We strive to follow and master the most modern procedures and technologies and we offer you mentoring and participation in creative research work.
In case you have already decided upon your topic, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you prepare an interesting, up-to-date and most useful thesis.
Previous doctoral dissertations
Currently announced topics for doctoral dissertations for 2021
1. EU energy markets monitoring and surveillance
2. Energy markets design, regulatory and legal frameworks
3. Power production forecasting for renewable energy sources (RES)
4. Design of intelligent Demand-side Management (DSM) control schemes and their simulations
5. Development and simulations of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) and Battery Management System (BMS)
6. Development of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure the effect of various new technology measures in distribution network
7. Development of Models and Methods to measure the Security of Electricity Supply