WE WILL HOST THE EEM CONFERENCE FOR THE 2ND TIME!
We are happy to inform you that our team will organise the next EEM conference.
After a very successful International Conference on the European Energy Market 2019 (EEM19) we decided to do it again and bring this event back to Ljubljana. The local organising committee, the Laboratory of Energy Policy, is inviting you to the 18th EEM conference.
The EEM22 will take place at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, between 13th and 15th September 2022.
Paper and presentation proposals are being invited in the following or related technical track topic areas:
- Operation, modelling, forecasting and simulation of markets
- Market integration of renewable energy sources
- Infrastructure development and management
- New services in the energy world
- Energy and climate policy
- Hydrogen energy – technology & strategies
Abstract submission is already open and ends on January 31, 2022. For more information, visit the conference’s webpage.
We are looking forward to hosting you in Ljubljana!