PESEM: Project for data Exchange Specification for Energy Markets monitoring
The project consisted of provision of the technical advice for setting up data set and data acquisition of fundamental data for energy market monitoring.
- Identification of the fundamental data that the ACER is likely to require to monitor the wholesale electricity and natural gas markets effectively,
- Identification of the most appropriate data sources and data bases from which the required fundamental data – as a result of the activity performed under the previous point – can be acquired,
- Access to data sources and data acquisition,
- Setting up data sets in ACER framework,
- Planning and defining the format of the fundamental data base within ACER.