PESEM: Project for data Exchange Specification for Energy Markets monitoring
- Year: 2012
- Customer: EU Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators
- Responsible party: assoc.prof.dr. Andrej F. Gubina
The project consisted of provision of the technical advice for setting up data set and data acquisition of fundamental data for energy market monitoring.
- Identification of the fundamental data that the ACER is likely to require to monitor the wholesale electricity and natural gas markets effectively;
- Identification of the most appropriate data sources and data bases from which the required fundamental data – as a result of the activity performed under the previous point – can be acquired;
- Access to data sources and data acquisition;
- Setting up data sets in ACER framework;
- Planning and defining the format of the fundamental data base within ACER.