COMPILE: Integrating Community Power In Energy Islands
- EU, Horizon 2020
- Duration: 1.11.2018 – 31.3.2022
- Coordinator: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering – Laboratory of Energy Policy
The main aim of COMPILE is to show the opportunities of energy islands for decarbonisation of energy supply, community building and creating environmental and socioeconomic benefits.
- Empowering Local Energy Systems (transition from a centralized system into a ﬂexible but secure decentralized network).
- Optimal integration and control of all the energy vectors, storage and electromobility options to maximize decarbonisation and energy savings.
- Foster the creation of energy communities taking into account positive effects on the local economy and user acceptance considering vulnerable groups.
- Create new ways to stimulate actors in the value chain to cooperate to maximize the societal benefit, to foster the adoption of the technological solutions and enable a large-scale replication of the developed technological solutions and business models.
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Petrol d.d., Slovenia
- ETRA Investigación y Desarrollo, Spain
- JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Austria
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems, Greece
- Etrel svetovanje in druge storitve d.o.o., Slovenia
- REScoop.eu, Belgium
- DISTRIBUIDORA ELECTRICA DE CREVILLENT S.L.U, Spain
- Ideaz Agency, Slovenia
- COOPÉRNICO – COOPERATIVA DE DESENVOLVIMENTO SUSTENTÁVEL, Portugal
- Municipality of Rafina-Pikermi, Greece
- Zelena energetska zadruga za usluge, Croatia